Saturday, November 23, 2019

Bunny


Simon Says Stamp - Tabbed Sentiments Holiday
Poppy Stamps Pinpoint Main Street Tag
Copic marker - I didn't have any red and green plaid but I did have the red so I just took one of my green Copics and a T-ruler and ran some green lines to make it red and green plaid. Easy!

25 Days of Christmas Tags - I was inspired by Lindsey's tags from today which is Day 20. 
Beccy's Place Challenge - U is for Uphold. 
Going with upholding the holiday traditions of cookie making. Especially a nice soft gingie. Those are  the type cookies in our family that can get consumed in minutes if you turn your back. My recipe calls for molasses and has to sit overnight or at least 8 hours. You'd think it oughta take the guys more than 2 bites before these medium size gingies are gone. 

10 comments:

  1. Adding the green lines to your red plaid was a fantastic idea, Bunny! Darling little gingerbread men. Thanksgiving hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding the green marker to the paper is a fabulous idea Bunny, thank you for the inspiration! The little gingerbread men look good enough to eat, what cute buttons. I know I've said it before, but I really do like the shape of those tags. Fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags love the gingerbread men.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Tag's Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have managed to make it thus far with your tags - good staying power. Great idea with your green pen and the plaid - you're one of those smart cookies! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love gingerbread cookies, these little guys are adorable and the plaid is perfect.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh, these are so cute! I love those adorable little gingerbread men! Beautiful paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your plaid worked perfectly! And your gingerbread are very cute - and at least on your tags, they all stay whole. ;) Happy I could help inspire you to create these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.