Saturday, November 2, 2019

Bunny


Simon Says Stamp - Gnome Die
Simon Says Stamp - Deco Tree Die
Walter & Winnie - Noel Die
Embossing
Glamour Dust


I'm having great fun with this SSS Gnome die and you'll be seeing a lot of him. I'm mixing and matching and having a grand time. It's one of those dies that you knew you were going to like but little did you know how much until you started creating with it. 


The Noel die was not supposed to be glittered. However, I put my paper on the wrong side of the double sided tape and it was only the scraps that I had left from making two of the gnomes with the same colors but the colors got moved around. You'll see the scraps on another creation as I had just enough to make the two sentiments. 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday 
Beccy's Place challenge B is for Blue 
Double D challenge 
The Daily Marker
Jingle Belles 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 
Word Art Wednesday 
Pixie's Snippet's Playground 

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you glittered the sentiment Bunny, it looks awesome and works beautifully with the Christmas star. Yay for happy accidents! I can see why that little gnome is so popular at your place, he's really adorable. That big, bushy beard, which looks great with polka dots, and his long curly hat would be very hard to resist. I look forward to seeing more cards with him at the forefront. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dies and cards love the glitter added...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a happy accident to me - the glitter really sparkles! Your little gnome is so cute and fun! I'm seeing gnomes everywhere - you are right on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun green nose and happy glittery accident ... so very glad you joined us for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and cute card Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glittery letters. And what a sweet gnome die. I'm sure he'll be happy to have friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how cute!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Silhouette’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going backwards looking at my reading list and commented on your latest gnome card first and I think I love this one more. The colours are so pretty and your Noel looks perfect being glittered x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it was a mistake/opportunity, but the noel with gliiter is fabulous and adds to the design. ANother great card. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy mistake that the sentiment ended up glittered. That gnome is cute, I can see why you have fallen in love with him.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous sparkly creation Bunny. Loving the striped paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i actually LOVE the glittery sentiment and of course the gnome is adorable! what a great addition to our christmas critters gallery at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much fun, great card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "Something beginning with H" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Bunny - I adore the gnome and your colour choice is fabulous! And how fortunate to add the DST to the wrong side of the NOEL - covering it with glitter is genius, and the glitter drew my eye straight in!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.