Thursday, November 7, 2019

Bunny


Fabrika Fantasy - Forest Mouse
Sugar Pea Designs - SugarCut Gift die
Copics - W1 3 5, R17 20 56


I saw this mouse recently on my friend Carol's blog and thought it was so cute. I had to have it. So I'm blaming Carol for enabling me. It's so nice to have internet friends to blame things on. 

Fabrika Fantasy 
The Daily Marker
Coffee Lover's Blog hop
25 Days of Christmas tags   My tag is inspired by Lindsey's tag on Day 3. I thought all those cute cats needed a mouse friend to share a cuppa with. 

20 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag, Bunny, the mouse is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Love that adorable little mouse and the jingle bells you added to the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag. Fun Fabrika image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie. Love the tag, so cute.

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little mouse and wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag, I just want to shake it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh great, now I want this mouse, too! :D More seriously, I'm honoured that you were inspired by my tag to create this sweet little piece of art. Thanks for linking up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness, he is precious! Your colouring here is amazing! Love the bells too! This tag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this one Bunny. Your wee mouse is a darling and your colouring superb (a result of that recent retreat maybe?). CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely red tag! I love the little bells you have added to the tassel.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.