Monday, November 4, 2019

Bunny


Simon Says Stamp - Gnome Die
Power Poppy - Main Street Pinpoint Main Street tags
Walter & Winnie - Noel Die
Glamour Dust


This is the brother to the SSS Gnome I made the other day.  I switched the colors around and then created a tag.  I told you there was going to be a lot of these gnomes on my blog. I think I'm on number 3. But............there's more. Lots more. They are multiplying. 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday 
Beccy's Place Challenge 
The Daily Marker
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 

6 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute, love this awesome tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring them on Bunny! They are super cute and I love seeing them on your designs. Fabulous colour combo, I particularly like the pop of lime green. And of course, the glitter adds just the right amount of sparkle to your project. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your funny gnome makes me smile! Your tag is gorgeous and I love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing all those gnome variations. Love this one too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. How cute is that big hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one too :-) so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.