Unity Stamps - Snugglebuck stamp
Spellbinder's - Essential Stylish Oval Etched dies
Simon Says Stamp - Spun Sugar EF NBUS
SSS - Holiday Tabbed Sentiments
Stampendous - Frans Formers Snowkid (lights)
Wink of Stella
Amplify - dimensional puff
Copics - R27 56m E40 41 42 43, YG05 07 09
The Amplify that I used for the hat is a fun product. You apply it and heat it with your heat embossing tool and it puffs up so pretty.

Snnugglebuclk is handsome in his puffy green and red stocking hat!
ReplyDeleteLove your Rudolph Day card, great use of NBUS too
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Another cute, cute card! This guy just has to make you smile!! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
What a darling image and lovely card.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and adorable card, Bunny! I love this reindeer! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteCute card Bunny, what a fabulous image!
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Adorable card, Bunny! I love the shades of red and green. Thanks so much for playing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this fun image Bunny and the fur on his hat looks great!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card and I left the dimensional puffy product on the hat! Sounds like another product I can no longer find, so will have to check it out. PS--thanks for stopping by my blog. How fun that you remembered a Schnauzer named Fritz when you were a kid.
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely adorable! Love him! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteThat puffy hat is such a fun detail! I've always wanted to try Amplify, it gives it so much cool texture. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteThis one caught my eye Bunny! Fabulous card..gorgeous stamp!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Bunny, Kate here (Cards a la Kate )! Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier, unfortunately I have no idea who made the square(ish) die you asked about, it's part of a set with a larger square and a book die (has a tab with 3 holes).
ReplyDeleteYour Snugglebuck is adorable and your colouring is amazing. And that puffy trim is fabulous! Hugs, Kate!
What a fun and cute card. Love that puffy trim on Rudolph's hat! Thank so much for playing with us at Time Out.
ReplyDelete