Monday, July 20, 2026

Bunny Hoyle

Whimsy Stamps - Candy Cane Bear
Sizzix embossing folder
Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle
MFT - Stitched Circle dies
MFT - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle dies

6 comments:

  1. Oh! He's so cute! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this darling! I love the colors and the sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pop of red on the white and all the glitter! Fabulous card, Bunny! Thanks for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image, Bunny! Love the glitter! Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! The sparkle is perfect for a dazzling winter scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! The sparkle on the background looks great along with the other sparkly touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.