Monday, August 3, 2026

HMFMC #471

House Mouse - Spellbinder's Blueberry Buddies 
(NBUS) Blueberries will forever remind me of a picture of Darnell. If' you've followed Darnell for awhile you'll remember a  few pictures of her as she stealthily snuck into the kitchen and then.... disaster struck. I emailed her friend Loll who filled me in with the details I had forgotten. The story and links to the pictures are at the bottom of this post. Thank you, Lolls. 

Gina K Tapestry - embossing folder
Poppystamps - Nordic Border set
Copics - E41 42 43 50 93, B000 25 26, RV00, YR30 31, C00

Time Out Challenge Mother Nature-blueberries grow in the wild #318 8/5

Welcome back House Mouse Fans!
Our new challenge at  the 
this fortnight is Torn Paper and is hosted by my team mate Sue K 

 
We are  Generously Sponsored by

We Welcome back Barry & his team
@ House Mouse Designs

We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor 
for their continued support!

Disclaimer: Occasionally I receive free stamps from Spellbinders. This is one of the stamps I’m using today. I wouldn't craft with any product sent to me for free if I didn't like it.



Here's the story of Darnell in the words of her friend Loll Thompson. It's a great read and the pictures are fun. It also makes you want to have a retreat with these ladies or put one together with your friends.

"It was hilarious. It was in May of 2019. I organized a craft retreat that ran for one week at Crescent Beach, B.C. It was a house we rented for the retreat. There were 10 of us. It was a great time. 

Do you know the rest of the story? (I had forgotten the rest of this) Bonnie was there when the spill happened, and took a few pics. Darnell grabbed some large sheets of cardstock that were on the counter and used them to soak up the blueberry juice. I kept those sheets and when I got home, then cut them up in card front size and sent them to everyone from the retreat except Darnell. We used them as backgrounds for her birthday cards that year (she turned 70). It was funny and we all had a laugh about the blueberry stained paper. "











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.