Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Bunny Hoyle

Simon Says Stamp - Fresh Crocus Duo NBUS
Simon Says Stamp - Scallop Frames
Simon Says Stamp - Nature In Bloom stamp
Poppystamps - Nordic Border die set
Spellbinder's gold gems
Altenew - Aqualicious & Dew Drop dye ink

Inspiration Station Challenge #86 8/3 inspired by colors

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bunny, a beautiful colour combination.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feminine and chic, the perfect combo and colors, Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny, this is a gorgeous card and I love those florals! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and very elegant design. The colors are beautiful and I think the plaid paper is MB? I have that pad and the one with oranges. I just love plaid. The lacy border die is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, perfect pretty papers for the pretty floral too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Triple B Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracking make, super colours and a fab way to use some NBUS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Such wonderful color and papers you used, well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.