Monday, October 30, 2023

Bunny

QKR Stampede - Christmas Kitty Lights
Pink Fresh Ornate Banner dies
SSS - CZ Tabbed Sentiments Holiday (retired)
Glossy Accents
Copics - YG03, E0000 40 41 42 43 44, BG000 02 05, YR15

I'm playing the Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Cat Lover's hop. This is my last entry in the main challenge and the special Tic Tac Toe challenge. It has been a loving tribute to Janis Woolbright who originally started the Cat Lover's hop years ago. 

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Cat Lover's Hop Tic Tac Toe challenge
I'm playing 1 across which is die cut, ribbon and patterned paper

10 comments:

  1. oh how fun this card is!
    Think that cat is troublemaker :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute and adorable!!
    Ellie (hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge)
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and marvellous card. I hope QKR is bought soon, I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Great coloring of this super cute kitty. I think even he knows he needs help!! Naughty, naughty. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh dear! Mr Twinkle Lights is in a tangle! What a fabulous image and coloured and shaded so purrfectly! Love how the blue highlights the card! Thanks for playing along with Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge and remembering Janis xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card - such a fun image and so beautifully coloured. Really made me smile. Thanks for playing at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we're remembering our dear friend, Janis, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! Love the blues you've used. Thanks for joining the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge - Helpful Hopper Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, fun and so well coloured! Love the design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.