Sunday, October 8, 2023

Bunny


Colorado Craft Company - Rooting For You, Veg Out, Greener Grass, Peas Forgive Me (all are NBUS)
MFT Stitched Circle Dies
Karin Brushmarkers 051 105 210 281 358 6111 (card)
Copic markers (envelope) E40 41 42 43, RV000 00, YG01 03 05

Does anyone participate in Kristina Werner's Mail Art? It's so much fun. I've only been participating for a few months. For the month of October our assignment is round. You should see what Kristina does with envelopes. It's incredible. Look her up on You Tube. 

Now that brings me to asking is there anyone out there that has any small denomination stamps that are un-used that you'd be willing to send me, please? I'm starting a stamp collection to use on Mail Art, not collect. My first start was I got some .15 stamps to use. Yay! I had no time to put different stamps on this because the mail carrier was suppose to pick it up yesterday and sailed past our house. Sigh......

14 comments:

  1. A super, sweet little circular card, great colouring and the envelope is such fun too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a gorgeous circular card and I love the decorated envelope too.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up KW on YT and her mail art is awesome & very inspiring. Thanks x

      Delete
  3. What a super cute cute card!! Love the adorable bunny and the shape!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the circular card and cut rabbit-love all the images and sentiments on the envelope too.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable Bunny card and fun envie as well, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the round shape and wonderful scene you created with the stamps! So cute!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great to see you joining in at Four Seasons challenge too :)

      Delete
  7. What beautiful work, love the envelope and all those images, the round card is a pure delight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - Anita J is so distinctive. Wonderful colouring and use of sniippets for this lovely design, Bunny! Nice to see you after a little while!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super cute! I see you have joined the mail art craze too. I watched Kristina's two video's on this and it includes links to where she buys her stamps. I bought some fun ones off of etsy that I am anxious to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. I LOVE the mail art envelope-so fun!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your round bunny card is so festive and fun, Bunny! Brilliant coloring and great envie art, too! Kristina really does incredible art! I'll take a look in a couple of hidey hole drawers around here and see if I can find any old stamps for you! Thank you so much for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a fun image (reminds me of the Beatrix Pottre tail so much, and the stamps I have from those tails...) and beautiful with the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.