Friday, October 27, 2023

Bunny

The Cat's Pajamas - The New Nice digital image
(I won these digital images a few years ago. I just can't remember if it was a prize from the Cat Lover's Hop)
Simon Says Stamp - Postage Stamp Edge dies (NBUS)
Altenew- Angled Mosaic embossing folder
Distress Rock Candy glitter
Copics - YG07 09, R27
Reindeer Washi Tape

I'm playing the Tic Tac Toe game from the Christmas Kickstart Cat Lover's Challenge. I played the first row down. Die Cut/Glitter/Emboss
Since I used a cat then I can enter my card in the main hop. The timing on this was good as I read that today is National Black Cat Appreciation Day. 

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Bunny. Great image and I love the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect timing for National Black Cat Day! I love your card so much and that brilliant sentiment too. Thanks for playing at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we've been remembering Janis Woolbright, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This TCP Kitty is one of my favorites. Such a unique kitty. Love the design of your card and all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. I have to dig it out of my stash. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. Helpful Hopper - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and quite a unique cat. Now is he giving or keeping those presents? 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is really cool and she has everything under control for Christmas!! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I love that image! I want that image! Wow, I do love a bit of mid-century modern! Love the colours used of the presents - it pops the page. This is delightful! Thanks for playing along with Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Bunny! I have this kitty as a rubber stamp and I think I also have it in digital as it was a freebie at one point. I love the retro style of the cat! I also like the sparkle you added! Thank you so much for linking up your adorable kitty card at Christmas Kickstart's Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge as well as Gail's Tic-Tac-Toe board! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stylish with the retro image ad that patterned paper! The sentiment (sadly) is so true nowadeys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.