Monday, October 23, 2023

Bunny


My mail art  card and envelope for the month of October. I covered up Kristina Werner's address because I wrote it so crooked. As soon as I finished coloring Santa I knew I made a mistake by not first writing her address on the envelope. Sheesh!

Tim Holtz Stamptember stamps/dies NBUS
Simon Says Stamp - Deer In a Row
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Typewriter sentiment NBUS
Sizzix Embossing Folder - name unknown
Glossy Accents
Copics - R27, V99, YG03 05, E42 43 70

NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and decorated envelope, Bunny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fabulous cards but that deer in the wreath has my heart, he is so dang CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth and Can You Hanlde The Pressure!
    Diane POE and CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color blocked card!! Love the snowflake embossing on the brown strip; gorgeous! And your envelope to go along with it will make it extra special! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that reindeer is so fun ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that super cute reindeer! Such a fab addition to our Christmas Creatures at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love your card and your envelope makes it super special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.