Monday, November 23, 2020

HMFMC #329

Welcome back to HMFMC #329 where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Christmas. It is my pleasure to be the hostess this fortnight. 


Stampendous Chunky Metallic Seasonings Embossing Enamel
Hero Arts Infinity dies
Copics – C1, Y11 26, YG05 06, E 23 50 93, YR30 31, R27 56, RV21, W1 3, V99
Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 

Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is:


HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

As the hostess for Challenge #329 I have 5 House Mouse mini Christmas stamps to give away. You'll have to go check the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge blog to get the details. You're going to have to be quick as a bunny. 

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) Super cute mousie image and I love how you used the metallic embossing enamel on the drum! and the glossy green sentiment is fab too! Altogether very lovely :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and adorable and I love all the shimmer and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, this is adorable, what a cute card, love all the embossing on it too, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bonny. I like the gold on the drum. Those mice certainly look to be having heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the embossing powder on the drum. Great sparkle and shine on your card. Have a happy Thanksgiving! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! I recently got this stamp and can’t wait to try it. Your card is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all that sparkle and shine! This is fabulous Bunny, I love the red and gold combination, it's very festive. The image of the little mice is adorable, although I'm not sure how cute it would actually be to have them jumping all over a drum in the middle of the night. So cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this adorable image those cute guys are having so much fun on this drum.lol super colouring (my image is from a CD Rom) lots to fit in my days lol mousey hugs Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super fun House Mouse creation and like the touches of Frantage, perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Bunny... I love the sparkle and those adorable little meecies look like they're having so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He! he! What a fun image this is. Made me laugh.
    FABulous colours Bunny.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card. I love the bright red and your embossing on the drum is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like I was a winner of a mini stamp perhaps? I was entry #1. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bunny
    I saw your comment on my blog. I am number 4 in the challenge 329.
    I will send you my adress and thank you in advance

    greetings Marga

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Christmas creation. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your embossing is fabulous and it's such a joyful card. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "something beginning with R" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, Bunny. Love your colouring and the bright colours. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.