Thursday, November 19, 2020

Bunny

 

House Mouse - Mini Holiday NBUS
Isn't this a fun House Mouse image? Yes, I'm on the HM team but I'd still say it was fun even if I wasn't on the team. 
Copics - E30 31 33 50 93, R11, RV00, YG05 07, C1 3
Stickles, Glossy Accents and Clear embossing powder
Candy Cane charms - A gift from my team mate Mia
May Arts ribbon - A gift from Jeanne whose tags inspired me

I was inspired by Jeanne Jachna on Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  She used some cute mice, a few mice had sweets and some great heart buttons. The lovely green ribbon she used sent me into a fit. I didn't just want some. I NEEDED some. Thanks, Jeanne. 

14 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Great.coloring. When I get my health under control I will have to play with my House Mouse stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I love that stamp, don't have it either. Your colouring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tags. The sentiment is perfect for the image. I like the candy cane charm on the bows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back with my DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Glitter Challenge at CHNC.

      Delete
  4. Very sweet, love the image and awesome colours...great post. have a great weekend. ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh this is so sweet, what great tags, I love the wee mouses face, have a great weekend, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweetest tags, Bunny!
    And: there is a birthday candy on my blog. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are GORGEOUS Bunny, love the green too. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and super cute tags, Bunny.
    Thank you for joining the W and X challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image! I love the expression on that little mouse's face Bunny, I can just imagine him biting into the hard candy. Great colouring, the shades of green are fabulous. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cute house mouse and coloring is wonderful. Great tags. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments. Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this little mouse gnawing on the candy can is absolutely adorable! Your tags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.