Saturday, November 14, 2020

Bunny

 

Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate Winter stamps/dies
Lawn Fawn Simply Winter sentiments
MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 4
Echo Park Holly Branch embossing folder
Raffia 
Copic markers

I was inspired by Joyce Heinen on Day 14 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Our entire family loves the taste of gingerbread. This is a cute set by Lawn Fawn. I remember when it first came out. I made so many cards. The set comes with several various stamps. The next set of tags will be the houses from the set. It's funny how when you see something made by someone else who has the same product can inspire you. 

Christmas Craft Creations - Anything but a card 12/12 last entry


5 comments:

  1. Lovely tags Bunny. I like that they are opposites of each other - similar but not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so cute and they look just like cookies! That's great card stock Bunny, I love that dark shade of brown. The tiny gingerbread people are adorable and I really like the little hints of colour you added. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gingerbread boys and girls. The embossing and the shape is so nice too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....these are simply sweet!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.