Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Bunny

 


Mo's Digital - Gingerbread man
My Favorite Things  - Tag Builder Blueprints 4 die
My Favorite Things - Gift Tag greeting sentiment
Nuvo Simply White drops
Copics - E40 41 43 and Copic Blending solution
ColorBox pigment ink - Fresh Green and Cranberry

I started out making 2 tags. I put Nuvo black on the eyes and red for the belly. It looked pretty good on the first one I made. And then it happened..........oh yes, I knocked the poor little fella in the eye and there was no fixing it. So I still had 1 good tag and decided to experiment with the Nuvo drops and the inks. It turns out I like the white for his little eyes, his belly and his zig zags. Plus I liked the red and the green distressing around the edges. So, it turned out to be for the greater good as I liked them so well I made 4 tags. 
It was the start of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags on November 1st. It's a lot of fun to participate. She is celebrating her 10th year of tag making.  For the tags I made above I was inspired by Mayra Duran-Hernandez's Day 1 tags. I do love gingerbread cookies. Whether it's coloring them or eating them. 

14 comments:

  1. Your Gingerbread men are just so adorable looking! And that sentiment made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tags with that cute little gingerbreads! The white drops seem sugar and matches so well!
    Thanks for entering your tags at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gingerbread tags are adorable and look good enough to eat. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are equally pretty and real fun Buggy, thanks for sharing more of your pretty tags with us at WLCB.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure to contact Die Cut Divas at thedcdivas@gmail.com so we may send your email address to our sponsor for October so you may claim your prize. Arlene with Die Cut Divas.

    Cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper challenge! kReN on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh these wee guys are so sweet, what a great set of tags. Thank You for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little tags and love the cute gingerbread men and coloured distress edges.Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We make Gingerbread boys and girls at Christmas. These a wonderful tags.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet group of tags! Thanks for joining us over at Christmas Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such adorable and yummy tags Bunny! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.