Sunday, November 22, 2020

Bunny

I'm having fun making tags and joining in with Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I give most of them away. Which brings me joy knowing that I've brought someone a smile. Let's face it.....right now we could all stand a wee bit of joy these days.


Simon Says Stamp - Marie Snowflake die
Simon Says Stamp - Tabbed Holiday sentiment
Poppy Stamps - Pinpoint Main Street tag dies
Ranger Alcohol inks - variety of blues and pearl
Pretty Pink Posh - Silver Metallic gems

I was inspired by Karin Akesdotter of Day2 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I loved her blue and white snowflake tag with the pearl in the middle. 

11 comments:

  1. I love the holographic look behind the snowflakes. Stunning tags Bunny - and nice that you are spreading cheer around at a time when many really need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the small acts of kindness that people seem to appreciate most right now Bunny, and it's so lovely of you to share your beautiful tags. I love the colours on these too, I'm see lots of aqua/teal this year on Christmas projects, and it's always so pretty. The snowflakes you added are gorgeous too, what a lovely die cut.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Christmas tags, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmassy tags, great colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness ... what gorgeous tags! I bet that sparkle beautifully in person! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Tags and yours are gorgeous! Love the colors and those magnificent snowflakes! YOWZA! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Winter Blues Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely tags, lovely snowflake and colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pair of tags. I love that multicolored and shimmery background. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So iridescent and sparkly - of course they are gorgeous. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.