House Mouse - Music To My Ears (NBUS)
Hero Arts - Infinity Rectangles
Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Labels dies
Glossy Accents
Copics in order starting with the pink - RV02 06, R20 27,YR02 04, Y02 & YR31, Y06, YG01 03, G12 14, BG0000 01, B12, B21 24, V04 (Most of this is correct. 3 of the colors are guesses. The 1st green and the last 2 blues)
Word Art Wednesday #765 8/19
Aud Sentiments-Alcohol Inks 8/31
this fortnight is Add Ribbon/String and is hostedby my team mate Pam
We are Generously Sponsored by
Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


.jpg)
Hi Bunny! Fabulous creation!!!! I saw your comment on my blog about Krista Smith's images - she actually closed her shop! She did a final sale thing where you could buy EVERY image for a great price (I don't remember what it was but it was like hundreds of digis for maybe $50 or $75) so I had to do that!!! Follow her on Instagram - she does occasional "pop up" sales on Etsy and usually will announce on her IG page! Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/kristaleighsmith/
ReplyDeleteAnd I just realized you said you don't do social media - if she does another pop up, I will try to remember to let you know! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card Bunny :-) the bright colors and whole design of this is just gorgeous! LOVE that paper too!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX
House Mouse cards are always so fun and this one is just another great image!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Bunny, what a great image!
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
beautiful card and great coloring Bunny......gr karin
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun image isn't it? I love how the colors just pop. Great coloring. Have a wonderful week. xx
ReplyDelete