Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Paper Funday Challenge - Guest Designer



Welcome to the Paper Funday Challenge for the month of August. I have the honor of being the Guest Designer this month. The challenges are always Anything Goes with an optional twist. The twist this month is Fun (Fancy) Folds. I made an Accordion Z fold. My first time making one. I love the way it turned out. Photographing it while open was not easy. Please click on the Paper Funday Challenge link above to read the rules. There are 2 lovely sponsors. I hope you join in. 

Altenew - Spring Daisy stamp/die
Altenew - Angled Mosaic EF (you can't see it but it's on the other side of the flower & I couldn't get the picture to my liking)
Altenew - Checkered Square EF
Simon Says Stamp - Pawsetively Gems- Surf
I white heat embossed and watercolored the Altenew Spring Daisy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.