Monday, July 20, 2026

HMFMC #470

House Mouse - Party Parade (NBUS)
Simon Says Stamp - Dibble Tile EF
Copics - RV00 02 04, E41 42 43 50 93, YG01 03, 100, Y00 02 06, YR02 04, BG0000 000 01 32, C00 1
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn & Mermaid Lagoon

Welcome back House Mouse Fans!
Our new challenge at  the 
this fortnight is Friends and is hosted by my team mate Cari

We are  Generously Sponsored by

 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP




Disclaimer: Occasionally I receive free stamps from Spellbinders. This is one of the stamps I’m using today. I wouldn't craft with any product sent to me for free if I didn't like it.






2 comments:

  1. A mouse parade -- oh my, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image! I love how you colored the balloons and then brought in the colored background = magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.