Friday, July 17, 2026

Bunny Hoyle

Whipper Snapper - Floating By 
Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Slope and Hills dies
Simon Says Stamp  - Splendid Snowflakes  Embossing Folder (NBUS)
Simon Says Stamp - Tabbed Holiday Sentiments
Copics - BG000 01 02, YR02 14 16

9 comments:

  1. Well isn't he just the cutest! I wish he'd drop some snowflakes over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowflakes in Florida would be lovely. They would be welcome to have right now. Just a few, please.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh-dorable card, Bunny! I love this color combo! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is almost comical....I've commented on the entire first page of the entries in the Build Your Stash event, and I've visited the same 3 or 4 people over and over. You ladies who are able to kick out lots of cards like this truly amaze me. I'm always happy when I just get my DT commitments taken care of each month. You amaze me with all your wonderful cards. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny, this is an adorable card! I love the image and how he is hanging onto that balloon snowflake. So very cute. I really love your color choices too. That light blue is really nice for winter. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the penguin. Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.