Hi Bunny! I love this card. First I thought the border was white lace. Then I saw that it's a Poppystamps die. Well, I want to mention that there's a challenge every month at Poppystamps where you can WIN $25 credit. I hope you'll stop by and check it out when you get a chance. Have a blessed and creative week!
Oh! That snowman is adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteHe's content and adorable, getting all ready for the snow that will be here before we're ready for it!
ReplyDeleteHi Bunny! I love this card. First I thought the border was white lace. Then I saw that it's a Poppystamps die. Well, I want to mention that there's a challenge every month at Poppystamps where you can WIN $25 credit. I hope you'll stop by and check it out when you get a chance. Have a blessed and creative week!
ReplyDelete