Adorably cute cute winter scene, pretty colors too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers! Diane {Nellies Nest} Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Bunny, I love love love this card! The designs are so very cute. And I especially love those trees. You did an excellent job coloring everything in and I love the glittering snow. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
Adorable scene card, Bunny! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. Such a cute scene!
ReplyDeleteCute Christmas scene in non-traditional colors. So fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that background! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute love those colors too!! Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party! ~Von Marie~
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card with wonderful colors.
ReplyDeleteAdorably cute cute winter scene, pretty colors too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Bunny, I love love love this card! The designs are so very cute. And I especially love those trees. You did an excellent job coloring everything in and I love the glittering snow. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet winter scene
ReplyDeleteAnother adorable scenic cards. Thanks for linking up at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDelete