I love him! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!
I love the pressure embossing. It reminds me of snow. Your colors are also a favorite combo of mine. SO cute!
What a fun idea to emboss him! I love your cute card, Bunny! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
Adorable card! Love how the accessories on the snowman is shiny. Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
Great use of an embossing folder
Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.
I love him! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteI love the pressure embossing. It reminds me of snow. Your colors are also a favorite combo of mine. SO cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea to emboss him! I love your cute card, Bunny! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Love how the accessories on the snowman is shiny. Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteGreat use of an embossing folder
ReplyDelete