Karin Brushmarkers 385 Praline, 5272 Neon Violet Blue & 209 Red
My Favorite Things - Merry Christmas Background stamp
Hero Arts - Snowflake Bold Prints background stamp
Hero Arts Infinity Rectangle dies
Amplify - dimensional puff
I have a Unity Stamp called Feisty Kitty and it's fairly new. I just used it in April. I can't find it. I've been slowly tearing my craft room apart. It's kinda big to just disappear. Where do these things go?

It’s possibly stuck onto something….packaging etc. It will turn up eventually, I hope! Ask me how I know 😂. Love your cards, especially Rudolph! xxx
ReplyDeleteLOL ... OMG this it too too cute Bunny! GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Awww... I love your coloring on this cutie! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling image, Bunny. Another FAB card.
ReplyDeleteBunny, this is such a cute card! I love how far down his hat is on his face. It will certainly bring a smile to someone this Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
ReplyDeleteOh! Adorable! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
ReplyDeleteGreat card the embossing details are
ReplyDeleteAmazing
Love all the textures on this card!
ReplyDelete