Saturday, July 18, 2026

Bunny Hoyle

Simon Says Stamp - Crimped A2 Rectangle dies NBUS
Simon Says Stamp - Dimensional Fab Floral EF
Simon Says Stamp - Scalloped Frame dies NBUS
Penny Black - Happy Snippets sentiment
Simon Says Stamp - Pearfection, Cadette & Tidepool dyes

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, I really love this, Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and like that ink blending! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing! Love these colors and the flowers are so beautiful! Great texture on the background too with that wonderful embossing folder!
    Thanks so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure, Triple B and The Four Seasons!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Can You Handle The Pressure, Triple B, The Four Seasons Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and lovely elements. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, hope to see you again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, those blended colors just look amazing together! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color scheme and color blends of this card! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.