Bunny, this is such a sweet card and I absolutely love this sentiment. We should all be like this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to have you join us again!
LOVE the sentiment on your sweet card. I totally believe we need more kindness in this world and your sweet design sure shows it.
Another great Back to School Design! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your shares soon.Donna xxThe Paper Funday ChallengeThe Pick 3 ChallengeThe Beautiful Blossoms ChallengeThe Inspiration Station Challenge
Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.
Bunny, this is such a sweet card and I absolutely love this sentiment. We should all be like this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to have you join us again!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sentiment on your sweet card. I totally believe we need more kindness in this world and your sweet design sure shows it.
ReplyDeleteAnother great Back to School Design! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your shares soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge