Monday, July 20, 2026

Bunny Hoyle

My Favorite Things - Polar Bear and Pals
Sizzix - Cascading Snowfall EF
Simon Says Stamp - Little Evergreens die
Copics - B21 24, C00





3 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love that shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waving hello back to your darling polar bear, so CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers and Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Love Those Pretty Papers, Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a cute card, Bunny. I sure hope you win a fabulous prize. You've entered some really fun cards. I'm bummed that I can't play along (my parents required another visit) so I'm thousands of miles from my craft room. This is always a fun event, and I'd definitely be playing along if I could. I was able to share only two cards - ones that I already had scheduled. My bad also for not preparing ahead of time, but I'm bad that way. lol Anyway, another great card. Happy crafting, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.