That bear is the cutest. Love the fun bright colors
Super cute card, Bunny! I love the fun colors and the adorable bear! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
I really like the untraditional colours!
The color scheme of your Christmas card is so unique. I also love the expression on that polar bear's face. Thanks for visiting my blog and blessings!
This is awesome, Bunny. I'm loving your wonderful colors.
Adorable card Bunny! I really love how you've matched the colors in the image with those in the background paper. So perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
What a sweet image, just look at that face! Your colors are fun, festive and bring a smile to my face.
Adorable and love the colors!
Such a sweet card. Love the bright colors.
Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.
That bear is the cutest. Love the fun bright colors
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Bunny! I love the fun colors and the adorable bear! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteI really like the untraditional colours!
ReplyDeleteThe color scheme of your Christmas card is so unique. I also love the expression on that polar bear's face. Thanks for visiting my blog and blessings!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, Bunny. I'm loving your wonderful colors.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Bunny! I really love how you've matched the colors in the image with those in the background paper. So perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet image, just look at that face! Your colors are fun, festive and bring a smile to my face.
ReplyDeleteAdorable and love the colors!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card. Love the bright colors.
ReplyDelete