Beautiful card, Bunny! I really love that bright pink with the lighter turquoise. Great summer combo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
Oh, this is so pretty. Your flower is beautiful, and I love the plaid background. You never disappoint with your fabulous eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!! Judy~ ACA CT Designer
Gorgeous design! I love your choice of colors and the pretty plaid paper. Beautiful die cut flower. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy to have you play along with us.
Gorgeous card Bunny, beautiful colour combination.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
This is delightful and it's a great showcase for your NBUS
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Beautiful card, Bunny! I really love that bright pink with the lighter turquoise. Great summer combo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors on this one Bunny! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and inspiring us with your creativity.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Oh, this is so pretty. Your flower is beautiful, and I love the plaid background. You never disappoint with your fabulous eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ ACA CT Designer
Gorgeous design! I love your choice of colors and the pretty plaid paper. Beautiful die cut flower. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy to have you play along with us.
ReplyDeleteLove the layout of this card - and those bold colours of the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Station
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the colors you used on this card and the background paper.
ReplyDelete