Monday, August 16, 2021

HMFMC #347

 

House Mouse - Nutcracker New (NBUS)
Altenew - Organic Linen, Rows of Squares and Angled Mosaic EF
Copics - Y00 02 06 08, C00 3 5, W 1 3, RV21, E11 40 41 42 50 93, YR14 16 18, BV20, BG0000

What a nice friend to sit and crack pecans for them, eh? I love how patiently they're waiting, also. So,  how do you pronounce the word pecan? Pe-can or Pe-con? I've always pronounced it pe-can. 

NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff

Disclaimer: Occasionally I receive free stamps from Stampendous. This is one of the stamps I’m using today. I wouldn't craft with any product sent to me for free if I didn't like it.


Welcome to House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #347 where our challenge is always Anything Goes with an option. Our option this challenge is: Water Play -anything to do with water and is hosted by our team mate Misti

Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


The winner will be given a fabulous set of Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 





Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  

Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor

22 comments:

  1. A super card Bunny, a sweet image and lovely bold colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new favorite stamp! Love how you colored it up Bunny, the bright yellow and red makes this fun scene even cuter. Those little ones look so cute waiting for their treat.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! What a cutie this stamp is! FABulous colours Bunny.
    Super fun pecan group.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this!! I love it, Bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and sweet Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image is colored beautifully and I love the striped paper you used! In the South we call them pe cans! LOL! But I have heard too many jokes about that pronunciation! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! In Oregon it is Pe-con. Such a great fall creation. I sit and watch the squirrels here eat the acorns...sort of like this lol! Super coloring! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  8. A terrific scene of pecan loving mice and squirrel!! Love your coloring which makes the scene come alive!! I am from the south as you know, so I say it Pe-can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Bunny. I love the adorable image. I always pronounce pecans as pee-cans, although it made me laugh when I read April's comment. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz. Trust me, being from the south also I have heard probably all of the jokes too.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card, rather cleverly designed too. xx
    Thank you for my gift and stamping pages...hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card Bunny :-) the image is adorable, lots of coloring, but well worth the effort :-) Love the whole design of this <3

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pe-can. Great card, such a lovely image beautifully enhanced with your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I would wait patiently too for someone to cracks "peekins" for me. Cute image and wonderful coloring on it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet....love your adorable scene! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! WOW! This is fabulous, Bunny! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute and well done you. You are very brave - I looked at his stamp and thought OMG how do we colour that? Great work my friend. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Actually looking at the comments : I had a canadian friend vist and we were having a walk around our little orchard and she asked, what this tree was. I answered pecan (peekin') and she hadn't heard of that, so I described it for her. SHe laughed and said "oh Pee can".

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card! I love your cute image and the great use of patterns. Thanks for joining at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is just SO CUTE! What a wonderful place the world would be if we had friends like this :) GORGEOUS coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Bunny this is one awesome mousey creation.. super colouring (I have to tackle this stamp yet..lol ) the colours are stunning loving it xx

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great card, so much to look at and enjoy. I just love their facial expressions. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.