Monday, August 23, 2021

HMFMC #347 Mid Way Reminder

House Mouse - Marshmallow Mice New (NBUS)
LF - Simply Winter sentiment
Copics - E40 42 43 50 93, BG0000 000 01, YG11 13, C00 1, RV21

Like the mice I am a lover of hot chocolate. I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate but haven't eaten them in years. Nothing but sugar and I am addicted to sugar. I can't tell you the number of times I use to throw in the marshmallows only to gobble them down and then I'd add more. I can't even imagine the number of calories I consumed in one cup. It's funny, I don't really care for the taste of marshmallows until they're hot. Wouldn't it be nice not to have to worry about calories? Oh, those were the days. 

NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff

Disclaimer: Occasionally I receive free stamps from Stampendous. This is one of the stamps I’m using today. I wouldn't craft with any product sent to me for free if I didn't like it.
Welcome to House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #347 where our challenge is always Anything Goes with an option. Our option this challenge is: Water Play - anything to do with water and is hosted by our team mate Misti

Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


The winner will be given a fabulous set of Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 





Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  

Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) I love these little mice tucking into their hot choccy and marshmallows, so very sweet and your coloring is fabulous!

    I have never been a fan of either hot choccy or marshmallows, give me tea and cake any time ;-) I tasted smores on my last visit to the US and thought they were just awful,, ughugh ;-) I am with you on the calories though, I am on a diet and getting rid of lockdown weight gain now ,,,,, not easy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have colored this fun new image beautifully! I love hot chocolate, but not the marshmallows. Give me cinnamon, amaretto or hazelnut flavoring and I am good to go! Looking forward to the fall weather to drink some! LOL! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Bunny and those mice are so cute with their little marshmallows. Great colouring too. I love chocolate, but have never been a fan of hot chocolate, strange I know x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable stamp and beautiful card! I agree with you on the marshmallows, they do better hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love marshmallows in hot chocolate, but have not done it in years. Love your sweet card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card. Love the image and all the shades of blue. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant scene Bunny, makes me yearn for cold nights and cosying up to the fire with a hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Love your beautiful coloring and the darling scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and gorgeous stamping...Your colours are awesomely gorgeous....xx [we are forever trimming our palms, have so many of them too...fun...x]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came per accidently on your blog Bunny, and I want to say that this is a beauty of a card.
    Love the digi and your paperchoice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome image, so much happening. A lovely card. ps you made me laugh with your comment on my blog. I had not even noticed the irony of the water probs/water play!! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card Bunny, I think this is one of my favourite House Mouse images - I love hot chocolate, not so keen on the marshmallows though!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marshmallow overload! What fun stamp and they sure look like they are enjoying their feast. Love how you colored it up so beautifully and the colors you chose.
    With everything these mice like to eat how come their isn't a fat one in the lot.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, I am with you on the marshmallows. The only answer for me is just not to have things like that in the house. Once I have had one, I would binge the whole packet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo stinkin' cute, Bunny! I'm not a marshmallow fan. My son can't drink hot cocoa without them though!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colouring Bunny, and such a 'sweet' card. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.