Monday, August 9, 2021

Bunny

It's back to school tomorrow. Some of the kids are really happy to go back. 

I made this card for a neighbor that lives down the street and a matching envelope too. For those that play at Di's Pixie's Snippets Playground she had an alphabet stamp set she was giving away as a prize. I thought it was so cute. Di helped me figure out the name of the set as it came from a magazine and my super sleuth husband found it on Amazon. Be careful what you ask for. The little pieces have to be cut apart. I'll probably cut them apart and throw out the lower case letters. I decorated an envelope before I started cutting letters. Can you see my mistake on the front of the envelope? Maybe I need to go back to school.

House Mouse - School Supplies
Ink Blot - Journaling Spots and Please Deliver
Copics
Cardz TV sentiment
MFT - English Brick stencil

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and matching envelope Bunny, you missed the F, I thought I was the only one that did things like that!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it. Naturally I noticed after I colored the back of the envelope. Oh well. It'll be something for the teacher to correct. Ha ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant and again the envelope just adds to the whole feel Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Bunny, someone is going to love getting this. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you colored this one against the brick wall. I have this step and couldn't figure out what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.