Thursday, July 25, 2024

Bunny Hoyle

Happy Rudolph Days
I am excited to be a Guest Designer this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge I am featuring Rudolph himself on my card. Christmas cards are my favorite cards to create. I hope y'all will join in and have fun showing your creations. 

Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Tim Holtz 2023
Colorado Craft Company New Day Windowsill die
Altenew Brick Embossing Folder
Paper Studio Grain Embosing Folder
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Typewriter stamps/dies
Glossy Accents
Copics - E41 42 43, R27, V99

11 comments:

  1. Adorable Rudolph peeking through the window, and love the colours, especially the bright blue wall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and a great layout.

    Thanks so much for joining me as a Guest Designer at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Rudolph and love how he is peeking through the window.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being a Guest Designer, Bunny! I love that you featured an adorable Rudolph on your GD card inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a beautiful card Bunny..........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping over from Rudolph Days. Such a sweet card. Love all the colors you've used. I'm a Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble and this card would fit challenge 171.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, Bunny! Rudolph is so cute as he peeks through the window. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #171.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you joined in at Double Trouble 171! Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you placed Rudolph in your window... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bunny, such a fun holiday card! Lots of wonderful texture, and a super cute Rudolph!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble for our "window" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.