Monday, July 1, 2024

Bunny Hoyle - Poppystamps Guest Designer


I have the honor and pleasure of being a 
Guest Designer for Poppystamps this month. 

We would love to have you join us this month and view your lovely creations and how you interpret the challenge. For all the information about the challenge please click on the link above.

The challenge for this month is spot on for July. It definitely is full on summer and full of sunshine. I used one of my favorite dies from the Poppystamps Nordic line. Although I have an extensive collection of the lovely Nordic line I have many favorites. Their Nordic Fanfare Butterfly makes me think of sunshine along with with the nice yellow and gold mirror card stock. 

Poppystamps - Nordic Fanfare Butterfly die
Poppystamps - Nordic Flourish Background die
Poppystamps - Small Stained Glass Butterfly

I used the Poppystamps Small Stained Glass Butterfly as an accent to the card. I can't wait to use it ON a card. I love the vellum wings and I can't wait to create with a variety of colors. This is really a fun die. I've had to get a special container to put all my Poppystamps in. I have been enjoying them so much.








 


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.