Monday, February 5, 2024

HMFMC #408

House Mouse - Love Treat
Pink Fresh Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies
Lawn Fawn- Conversation Hearts sentiment
Copics
Paper piecing

I wanted everyone to know that I am stepping down from the House Mouse design team. It has been my great pleasure and honor to call the House Mouse Challenge my home for the past 6 and 1/2 years. My team mates have been very kind and it's been a good home for me. A big thank you to my team mates and to the very generous sponsors who have donated prizes to so many of you that  play in our challenge and will continue to do so. I look forward to seeing you all in blog land as usual. 

Welcome back to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge where our challenge is always Anything goes with an option. Our option this fortnight is: Valentine or pink/red and is hosted by my team mate Sue Kment

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP






4 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Bunny.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the heart matches the background. hugs mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those gorgeous hearts. Fun card for sure. Hope someone special got it for valentines day. We will miss your delightful cards. Having you on the team as been such fun and you will be missed not only by the team, but by those that followed your work. Thanks for all you did to enhance our team and enjoy being creative!

    Big Hug
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so sorry to not be able to see all of your fabulous House Mouse work!! But Congratulations for all 6 1/2 years!! That's a fantastic run!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.