Monday, June 20, 2022

HMFMC #368


 Welcome to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #368 where our challenges are always anything goes with an option. The option this week is Strips or Scraps and is hosted by our team mate Misti. 

I'm playing the option by using a strip of blue across the card front. 


http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

Our Generous Sponsor 

We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 




One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Many thanks to our generous sponsor



8 comments:

  1. Such a bright and fun card! I love the shape of the dies. The saying reminds me of hubby. He used to order dessert first while waiting for his meal to be brought out! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab bg abd beautiful card Bunny

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Your colors are soooo yummy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cute mousey image, love the vibrant colours, super take on the option theme
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card, Bunny, with lusciously brilliant colors and sweetness! Hoping each day you feel a little better! love, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turquois and lime green! Sweet card, pun intended, and the sentiment is fun too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh such delicious colours Bunny and great senti to go with the image. Those cookies look like my fave subway ones. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. That should be my mantra hahaha, love the colours you used. A lovely HM image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.