Monday, June 27, 2022

HMFMC #368 Mid Way Reminder

House Mouse Teddy Friend
Memory Box Matinee Rectangle layer dies
Copics

I used this cute new stamp that was given to me by my blogging friend Beverly Jordan where we met at the Scrapbook Expo earlier this month in Orlando, Florida. 

Welcome to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #368  Mid Way reminder where our challenges are always anything goes with an option. The option this week is Strips or Scraps and is hosted by our team mate Misti. 

I'm playing the option by using a strip of brown across the card front. 


http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

Our Generous Sponsor 

We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 




One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Many thanks to our generous sponsor

 

10 comments:

  1. Such a super cute card and image!! A friend just gave me all her house mouse stamps yesterday (and there were a lot of them) so guess I'll be joining some of these challenges...FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this stamp and it is so cute! I love your card design and the fun corners on your card. Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute, we all love a teddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Bunny :-) the image is so sweet and I love the graph paper and die cut design, absolutely gorgeous!
    How fab that you got to meet a blog buddy!! wish I was there too! :-)

    Hope you have a great week
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Bunny, such a sweet image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had anything from Blogger about you Bonnie, sorry for being awol. I love the brown with the lovely corners with this adorable image. I hope to keep up from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet stamp and lovely layout. I like the neutral tones. So fun to meet up with someone at a show, that's great!

    Hugs
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Such a sweet stamp. I like how the ends of your strip are the same as your frame, very clever. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling card, Bunny! Sweet Sweet Sweet! Hoping you are feeling better these days, and that your brother has recovered. hugs de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.