Sunday, January 9, 2022

Tendonitis

Hey, y'all. I told some people a few weeks ago that I had tendonitis. If you've ever had it you know it's painful and doesn't go away in a hurry. I started Physical Therapy right before the end of the year and only managed to get in three visits. Once the new year started my insurance benefits change. I've been waiting patiently for the physician's office to get back to me about he cost of my PT visits so I can start PT again. I have not been to visit y'all but will slowly start back as long as I can do so without putting strain on my elbow. One medicine I was put on was Steroids. Now, I don't drink coffee or caffeine but I imagine that Prednisone is like  drinking 25 shots of espresso in one day. It was terrible. I felt like I was bouncing off the walls. My hands/fingers/toes were all shaking and wiggling. I will say that it worked at attacking the inflammation almost immediately. Six days of that medication though was wicked. I welcome all prayers. I'll come around and see y'all when I can. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering with tendonitis, it sounds very painful, I hope you manage to get some more physical therapy soon.
    Take care.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better by now and the healing is going well. Pain is such a barrier to healing and dealing with that is the first step so you body can get on with the job of healing. Hang in there. hugs, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.