Saturday, January 1, 2022

Bunny

Happy New Year. It's a new beginning of a new position for me. I've been invited to join the Design Team at The Four Seasons Challenge and I happily accepted. I'm honored and excited to have been asked and look forward to having fun with this challenge and with my new Design Team members. 

Below you'll find the inspiration mood board for January. We are an Anything Goes challenge. You can choose to follow the mood board or create anything you like so long as it falls in the Winter category. 

Anything Goes Winter


Colorado Craft Company - Flurries of Fun
Copics - E40 42 43, B21 23, RV000 00, YR02
Distress Oxide for the sky
Nuvo - Moonstone Glimmer Paste - I really love this product. It's shimmery and oh so pretty. The best part is that unlike glitter it doesn't come off in pieces that for some reason end up all over my entire house but I still love glitter. 
Posca pen for the snow flurries

10 comments:

  1. An adorable card Bunny, so cute - congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely perfect card for our challenge, love this stamp set you have used, and welcome to the team, we are excited to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for your first Challenge with us at Four Seasons. Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is SO CUTE! Brought an instant smile and your coloring is perfect! WELCOME TO THE TEAM!! We are excited to have you and be inspired by your creations! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new design team gig, Bunny! Such a darling winter scene full of whimsy and sweetness. Your snow loving critters are such a contrast to our above average temps, aren’t they? Love it! Happy New Year, dear friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Bunny such a lovely creation. Happy New Year! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Bunny.
    Such a sweet card.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new team Bunny. Love your card, it's so cute and sparkly. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet and beautiful Bunny congrats on your new team
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute scene and I love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.