Saturday, November 20, 2021

Penny Black Mid Month Reminder

 

Welcome back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Mid Month Reminder. I am continuing as Guest Designer for the month of November. The challenge this month is Anything Goes with the option of: "Not A Card". Please visit the PBSC blog to read the rules on how to enter the challenge. I hope you'll join us.

Penny Black - Gorgeous Grove (New - NBUS)
Pinkfresh - Perfect Sentiments (Holiday)
Watercolors and embossing powder

I saw Loll Thompson color this image and I loved it. You can view her card here. So I called her the enabler as I ended up purchasing this stamp and two other Penny Black stamps.  

NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and peaceful scene, and beautifully coloured! I love how you did the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bunny - such a pretty pastel sky!
    Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The trees shimmer so beautifully that I can smell the icy frost. Really great job! Thank you for playing in CHNC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Bunny, such a lovely scene - the sky is fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful background you've created Bunny, the colours in the sky are gorgeous. I love the way the trees seem to sparkle as well... great idea to heat emboss them onto the surface. Gorgeous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful background and perfect to show off your new stamp. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene! Love your soft, beautiful sky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.