Thursday, November 25, 2021

Bunny

Sassy Cheryl's - Turkey Schmurkey
MFT - Pierced Fishtail Flags
Your Next Stamp - Feather Fun dies
Memory Box - Pinpoint Leaf Plate
Copics and Polychromos

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!

I hope you're fortunate enough to spend this day with family and or friends you love. We are and it's always fun eating together, watching football, playing games and eating again. Some will take a short nap. Notice that I didn't say cooking. That's my least favorite part of Thanksgiving. We are very  blessed that our table will be full of good fresh food and that we're able to celebrate this day in freedom. There are many people that don't have the luxury of spending a day like today that many of us enjoy.

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards V is for Very Thankful. 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp! For a moment I actually thought it was a really skinny turkey wearing pants, which gave me a chuckle. Then I realised it was a little boy dressed up as a turkey, and that made me laugh thinking I though it was a skinny turkey. Love it Bunny!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Thanksgiving card Bunny, a fun image.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Thanksgiving, sounds like yours was wonderful. Love the Turkey and Fall colors, card is so cute.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so gad you had a good day and could enjoy it with those close to you, even if you did have to do the cooking. Great fun card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving Bunny. Wish we did that over here. Though the way covid is going we might not even get it for Christmas! Love your card by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.