Sunday, February 14, 2021

Bunny

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Especially to my husband and to all those out there celebrating an anniversary today like we are. 

Does this make you want to sing "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra and Count Basie? I love the entire song but the first verse always gets me. "Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, in other words, hold my hand. in other words baby kiss me". 

Darnell will be cringing right now because I don't have the correct punctuation where it should be.  Sorry, D.

Penny Black - Bear Cuddle
Penny Black - Garden Edger die
Penny Black - Snippets sentiments
MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax die
Cuttlebug- Cross my Heart embossing folder
Copics - YG01 03, E40 41 42 43 44
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste

Penny Black Saturday challenge Feb ATG 3/6

15 comments:

  1. Lovely and cute Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card so cute love the scene you have created , a Happy Anniversary to you and Hubby.πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ’•
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! What a WONderful scene you've created Bunny.
    FABulous colours and design and such a sweet image.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a darling card design and congratulations on your anniversary! You two enjoy your sweetheart day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a fabulous card! Love the cute bears and the scene is gorgeous.Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sweet little bears just make me happy all over my face. This card is just adorable. That star patterned paper is perfect. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love the embossed grass panel and bear couple is too cute. Congrats on your anniversary .
    Thanks Bunny for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hugs
    Bhavya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day AND anniversary! How romantic that you were married on Valentine's day.

    Your card is super cute. I love that you used glitter paper for the moon. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Masculine -theme week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, loving the little bear couple. The stars and hearts look wonderful and are perfect for this star gazing, loving couple.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and that Frank Sinatra song. That glittery moon is perfect on your card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats with your wedding dat!
    I love the stamp.
    Greetings Marga

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ach I bet your husband loved his card, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "and then wuv.... twue wuv" (princess bride quote)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.