Monday, April 20, 2020

HMFMC #314 Mid Way Reminder

Simon Says Stamp – Tiny Words Christmas
Copics – G03 20 24 28, BG0000, E30 31 33 4041 43 50 93, R11 17 27 56, RV00

Welcome back to HMFMC #314 Mid Way Reminder where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Flowers and is hosted by our talented team mate Mia

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

HMD
 is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely so sweet, love those little mice that I think have eaten for to many cookies, but so cute,love the colours such a beautiful card.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bunny :-) the little mousies look so happy with their full tummies haha the whole design of this is gorgeous! I need to get started on more xmas cards too!

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image always cracks me up. I love your striped paper as a frame. wonderful coloring too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. What a fun card. Too many yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and cute Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Bunny and super cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunny, these two guys are so stinkin' adorable!!!! And they look so satisfied with themselves!! Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute stamp! Love this card too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's adorable, Bunny! Such a cute image - they look well pleased with themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry so late, but making face masks!! I love this stamp, and you can just see that mice would do this. Love how you colored it up and the fun card you created with it using the candy cane striped paper.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.