Wednesday, September 4, 2024

HMFMC #423

House Mouse - Practice ABC's

Welcome back to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge where our challenges are always Anything Goes with an option. Our option this fortnight is Back To School and is hosted by my team mate Mia


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support.  

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Bunny............gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) I love this image!! just perfect for the theme, and your coloring is amazing!! LOVE IT!! :-)
    Hope you have a fab weekend!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the papers and colors. Wonderful coloring too! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.