Thursday, August 10, 2023

Bunny

Altenew - Spring Daisy stamp and die
Altenew - Flowing Drops stencil - 1 of my favorite stencils
Altenew - Weekend Doodles sentiment
SSS - Sentiment Labels dies
Karin Brushmarker - 654
Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Altenew - Aqualicious Crisp Dye ink cube
DOX - Tumbled Glass
Somewhere I lost a die from my Spring Daisy die set. Now, it could have been yesterday, a week ago or months ago. Ugh! It's so frustrating. I looked through all my sets. Where do these things go? They don't get eaten by the dryer. 

The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG Summer 8/26

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and fresh and pretty! Loving the sparkle to finish it off. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design and colour palette for your Floral card thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and sparkly floral card design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created card, love the pretty color!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D, Stencil Fun Four Seasons and Triple B!
    Diane DD, TF, FS, SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Bunny. Love the sparkle and such a pretty color combo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.