Monday, February 13, 2023

Bunny


Waffle Flower - Bunny Ears Sneak Peek kit #1 January 2023 (new)
This kit came with the Bunny Ears dies, 2 Layered Bow stencils, Sentiments,  and 2 Oval Shaker Covers

I used the Layered Bow stencils to make the envelope. I love this as I use address labels and can place it on the front and you still have plenty of bows for everyone to see.

Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo on the inside of the ear and the frame and part of the small bow die
Altenew - Angled Mosaic EF

I feel like this kit was made for me since I was born on Easter. I haven't been this excited over a die in a long time. I love this kit. 

The paper I used is new as well. Aren't the colors great?

NBUS #47


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Bunny, so bright and cheerful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and envelope! So glad you are enjoying the kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Easter card and loving all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' CUTE!!! I LOVE those gorgeous colors!! So much lovely work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuteness, Bunny! Your colors are just fabulous and make me long for brilliant hues everywhere! Your rainbow background masterpiece reminds me of the textures found in cool cotton madras fabric we used to wear in southern Calif and in the 70s here in FL. So cute! Hope you are feeling better these days. It's nice seeing your pretty cards again. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.