Saturday, December 17, 2022

Bunny

The store bought card below was given to us last year by one of our children. I thought it was pretty and decided I would up-cycle it for this year.

As you can see, I was able to make 3 cards out of the original card. The card under the store bought card is the card I am entering into Beccy's Place Christmas challenge.


Beccy's Place - Festive Baubles digital image
Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake die (new)
MFT Stitched Circle dies

I paper pieced over the ornaments and added gold embossing powder for the strings. I then Copic colored the rings. 

NBUS 

These are the two additional cards made from the store bought card. 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Bunny, and a good use of the received card! Using the pretty wreath for ornaments is a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing at NBUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant recycling Bunny and 3 gorgeous cards and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome way to upcycle the card Bunny, and how fabulous that it has a second, third and fourth chance at making people happy. I love all the cards you created, the shiny cardstock and pretty imagery really make them festive.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super recycling Bunny, well worth the effort to get such sparkling results and making the most of your last year card. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.