Sunday, October 2, 2022

Bunny

I'm still dealing with tendonitis. They weren't kidding when they said it would take a year to heal. I'm going to slowly start posting again, joining challenges and visiting blogs when I can. I can't type too much but I'll eventually get back to it when I'm allowed. I've missed seeing what everyone creates. 
 

Simon Says Stamp - Ho Ho Deer Circle die
Simon Says Stamp - Postage Die
Simon Says Stamp - Chunky Trees and Holly die

Snippets Playground #438 the red tree is my snippet
SSS Emboss It Mon 10/3 sentiment is embossed
Word Art Wednesday #563-564 10/11
ABC Christmas challenge - T is for trees 10/8
NBUS #43 The 2 sequins are new. They were freebies. I wish I knew who made them. 

6 comments:

  1. I love your red and white design, 🐰! It would make a great badge for Mo at the Rudolph Days challenge! I'm glad to see you popping up in the NBUS gallery and thank you for linking your two cards right off the top of the month! Keep taking it slow, so you don't overdo and have a set-back. This had to have been very hard for you to stifle your creativity while healing.🐹Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bunny, it looks great in red and white. Hope your recovery goes well. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and white design. Thank you for sharing at NBUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bunny.
    Ouch - tendonitis sounds painful. Hope your recovery continues to go well.

    Thank you for bringing along this lovely piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. We do ask that you mention what snippets have been used.

    Sounds like the tendonitis might prevent you climbing the rope ladder to the Playground Treehouse, so take a seat at the picnic tables and I'll bring you over a nice hot chocolate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design, all that red & white, and the gingham. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out. Just a note, we limit linking to other challenges to 5 including ours. Hope to see you again in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Bunny - you're back with a bang! Do take it easy still and don't undo all those months of guarding that tendonitis. So happy to see you with us!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.