Monday, August 29, 2022

HMFMC #373

House Mouse Birthday Grapes
Stampendous - Brushed Wishes sentiments
Polychromos colored pencils (some parts of the hats)
Copics - YG01 03, V000 01 04, BG0000 000 01, E40 42 43 50 93, R11, RV02, BV20
Pretty Pink Posh - sparkling clear sequins
HAI Crystalline Soft Diamond gems

Welcome to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #373 where our challenge is always Anything Goes with an option. Our option is "Interactive" and is hosted by my team mate Carol.  I chose to make a shaker card which can be scary for me sometimes. I'm getting a little better each time I make one. I do love the way they look and how much fun they are. 

We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!

Our Second Generous Sponsor is 

We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Disclaimer: Occasionally I receive free stamps from Stampendous. This is one of the stamps I’m using today. I wouldn't craft with any product sent to me for free if I didn't like it.

5 comments:

  1. A super card Bunny, a fun image and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used the same stamp! I love the colors and it being a shaker card. I don't make shaker cards often enough. I need to make some more. Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful shaker card Bunny

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bubbles in the shaker and super colours. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) the image is so sweet and I love the shaker design, always fun! Fabulous colors too. love the green and purple together :-)

    Hope you have a great weekend
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.